Oh NO! Not another one? Another quack predicts the end of the world.
This time it is Harold Camping (born 1921). He is a Religious radio broadcaster and president of Family Stations, Inc., a California-based religious broadcasting network, including more than 150 outlets in the United States, as well as a Web site.
Camping's latest prediction is that the Rapture will be on May 21, 2011.
I disagree with him for several reasons:
1. The Rapture teaching is not a catholic teaching,
so the alleged prophecy does not apply to me.
2. According to Saint Malachy, it is the time of the next pope
that the anti-christ reveals himself.
3. The Mayan Calendar has 2012 as it's end of world date.
4. The Solar flare to affect the world hopes to hit in 2012
5. There was a movie about world devestation in 2012 (hollywood never lies).
6. I have something planned for December 2011. LOL!
The three days darkness gives us a great guide to the great tribulation, but the end of the world, that is for God to know and us to guess.