In fact , besides the parish that I serve at, I go to three other Parishes for Mass, depending on the time of their Mass.
Now, I do not know if the church has an official opinion on church hopping among Catholic Churches, but here are some points against it:
In almost every church in the early times there were:
- groups had honest seekers (Acts 17:11),
- false teachers (Galatians 1:6-9),
- strong and sometimes clashing personalities (Philippians 4:2),
- and advocates for the needy (1 Corinthians 16:1-3).
- They sang songs (Colossians 3:16),
- listened to sermons(Acts 20:7-12)gave food to the hungry (Acts 6:1).