Sunday 24 October 2010

Give to the Archbishop Appeal Fund.




There has been requests on how to give to the Archbishop Appeal Fund - below are the contacts and the banks. Please note these accounts are the bank account numbers for the archdiocese not the Caribbean Catholic. Verify this by checking on the link:

catholictt.org/make-an-offering/


Previously on this post I had bank information. I don't know if that bank information is still valid so i have taken the bank account numbers down. I notice that in 2020 I am still getting hits to a page I put up in 2010. To this end my friends, please contact the office directly for ways to give.

May God bless you.


CONTACTS

Appeal Office, The Chancery
27 Maraval Road
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago

E-mail: appealfund@rcpos.org
Telephone: (868) 622-2691
Fax: (868) 622-8372

No comments:

Post a Comment