Thursday 11 August 2011

Caribbean Catholic Blog: A success - Maybe, maybe not

On Sunday November 1st 2009 the Caribbean Catholic Blog was begun. Until June of 2010 I had only a few visitors per month. The change came in July when I received 284 visitors. Every month after that, I got more visitors till the count peaked in December 2010 with 2582 visitors for that month. Since then the blog has been averaging between 1500 and 2000 visits per month. To date I have had 18,000 visitors.

Now compared to the megablogs out there, I am doing nothing. However, in the world of blogging I'm not doing too bad. I don't get 50-60 hits to my new posting everyday. What i get is 100 hits today, 30 yesterday, 50 the day before, and they are scattered to current, recent and past postings.

I don't claim to know all the tricks of having a great blog. What I know is that I am being true to what the blog is about and there are people who are searching for topics and finding them on the Caribbean Catholic Blog. Most of the topics are about what is going on in the caribbean and the greater world and my thoughts on these events. Where possible I put my thoughts and comments.

My most visited posts are about a Red Rose, Archangels, And an Earthquake prophecy in Trinidad.

People who view my blog are mostly from the USA, Trinidad and Tobago, and India. Other countries that are in the top ten include Austrailia, Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Philipines, and Russia.

I don't know where the blog will be tomorrow... but for today I will keep posting and hope that there are those who wish to read what this poor sinner from the community of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in the Archdiocese of Port of Spain, publishes.

God Bless all you who read the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment