Wednesday, 24 August 2011
Get to know your spouse again... in 90 questions
+ Now! Here are some suggestions of how to approach this:
+ Husband and wife get a glass of wine (or a bottle) and
+ over a period of six days... Monday-Saturday, or one day a week, or one day a month,
+ ask each other the questions... chatting and talking.
+ If as you are talking you think of other questions to ask, write them down for a later time.
+ The discussions should not run over two hours...
+ if they do, continue on another day.
+ Have fun, You may be surprised at some of the answers you get - things you thought you knew or things you never thought to ask
+ don't get offended, take it all in stride and
+ always start and end with a hug, kiss and prayer.
1. When you look at a woman/ man, what is the first thing you notice?
2. What was the first thing that attracted you about me?
3. Tell me when you first knew you loved me?
4. What is important in a marriage to you?
5. Do you feel that one partner in a couple should be able to vacation alone?
6. Have I ever embarrassed you?
7. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
8. What is the biggest regret in your life?
9. Define love?
10. Do you think men love differently than women?
11. How do you know when I’m mad?
12. Describe yourself if you can't use profession/marital status?
13. What is the one thing that you wish that I would tell you?
14. What do you do to make me happy that you don’t particularly like to do?
15. What is the one thing that you think it would be important for a woman to know about men or vice versa
16. Describe the way I smell.
17. Tell me how you describe me to other people?
18. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?
19. If I don’t say so, how do you know that I want to make love?
20. Do you have sexual dreams? Tell me about some of them.
21. What is something that I do sexually that you like and don't think that I do often enough?
22. How do you feel if I come into the bathroom when you are using the facilities?
23. If your friend was cheating on their spouse, do you think you should tell their partner?
24. If your friend was cheating on their spouse, would you tell your spouse about it?
25. Do you believe that an internet affair is actually an affair?
26. How did you learn what it meant to be a man/woman?
27. What about your body do you like most.
28. What about your body do you not like, and would change if you could?
29. What is one thing that could happen that would make your day?
30. If you could ask me one question, what would that be?
31. What did you think the first time you met my mother and father?
32. Describe your parents marriage. What was the best part and the worst part in your opinion?
33. What is the biggest secret in your family that nobody talks about?
34. Were you ever sexually, emotionally, or verbally abused?
35. Who was the first person who died in your life and how did you feel?
36. What would you want people to say about you after you passed away?
37. If you died today, how would you like your final arrangements handled?
38. When you are depressed, what do you do or how do you act? What do you do to overcome the depression?
39. Have you ever achieved a New Years resolution?
40. What is the one thing that you'd like to change about yourself?
41. What is the most important thing in your life?
42. What are you most ashamed of and why?
43. What is the most unselfish thing that you think you have ever done?
44. Where is the one place that you want to go and why?
45. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
46. What is the most important thing that money can do for you?
47. If money were no object, what is the one thing that would be most important for you to do?
48. If you had one day to live, what would you do?
49. If you won the lottery, what would you like to accomplish?
50. If you gave money to charity, which ones would you choose and why?
51. If you won the lottery, would you continue working?
52. How did you choose the career you are in?
53. What do you think makes successful people successful?
54. Do you believe that couples should keep separate bank accounts ? Who controls the money?
55. Do you feel that you have enough education?
56. What was the biggest mistake you think you ever made and how did it change your life?
57. Do you vote for the same party every election? Why?
58. What is the thing that you fear most?
59. When do you think that it is OK to keep a secret and why?
60. Who is the person you admire most and why?
61. Who do you believe is the dominant one in a relationship and why?
62. hat is the one thing that I do that makes you crazy?
63. If you were really in trouble, who would you go to for advice, other than your spouse?
64. Who do you feel responsible for in your life?
65. If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?
66. Do you feel that you have ever shown prejudice to another person?
67. Who is your very best friend and why?
68. What age do you think people are old and how do you think that changes their lives?
69. What was (past tense) your favorite age to be and why?
70. Did you have a pet growing up and which was your favorite?
71. What animals do you like and not like?
72. Do you think that animals have souls?
73 Do you believe in Ghosts?
74. Do you Believe in Aliens?
75. What is the one thing that you think that I could do that would hurt you the worst?
76. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?
77. Can you think of something you craved for when you were young and were denied?
78. Who are you closer to – your mum/dad - and why?
79. What is the first memory you have?
80. What do I cook that you are tired of?
81. What is your favourite: Song; Movie; TV Show; Book.
82. What is your favourite piece of clothes (that you own currently and why?
83. What is your favourite: dish; fruit; desert; ice cream; drink; snack.
84. What is the last book you read?
85. What is your favourite bible story?
86. What is your favourite church song?
87. What do you like most about your faith?
88. What do you think you could do to be a better Christian?
89. Define your relationship with God.
90. If you could ask God anything and he would answer you, what would it be?