Thursday 31 January 2013

Did cookie monster steal a Giant gold biscuit?

OK, So I heard this on BBC and thought it was a joke at first. A newspaper in Berlin received a photo of a person dressed as Cookie Monster holding a Golden Buscuit. It is beleived that the biscuit in the photo is one that was stolen recently.The person who sent the photo also sent a note demanding that Chocolate cookies be sent to Children at a Berlin Hospital.

The cookie was stolen from a statue and was part of the sculpture gracing the facade of the German cookie company Bahlsen's at their Hanover Office. It is almost 100 years old. Behlsen's has offered 1000 Euros for any information leading to the recovery of the golden biscuit.



1 comment:

  1. My spouse аnԁ Ӏ stumbled oνеr herе frоm а ԁіffегent web pаgе
    and thougnt I might сhecκ things οut.
    Ӏ liκе whаt I see so now i am follοωing you.
    Looκ forωard to going oѵег youг web
    page again.

    my ωeb site Adrenalast

    ReplyDelete